Tuesday 7 April 2015

The Raven's Prophecy Tarot by Maggie Stiefvater due out September 2015

My return to the Book Bear Blog after a bit of a hiatus has been sparked by recently learning that the fourth and final *dies* instalment of The Raven Cycle by artist and author extraordinaire Maggie Stiefvater is due for release on September 29th 2015. As this is going to be the last book in the RC series I’m now beginning preparations for a new measurement of time that will forever be referred to as the time before the Raven Cycle and the time after the Raver Cycles, henceforth referred to as BRC and ARC respectively.

In case you're still looking for other reasons to commence your heart palpitations and hyperventilation, the Creatrix Maggie Stiefvater will also be releasing a stunning RC themed Tarot deck in September through Llewellyn. This will hopefully mean we could possibly be lucky enough to get our little fingers on a deck in isolated Australia. Even if that means paying more for shipping than the deck itself. Honestly, just take my money and let me hold 78 pieces of Stiefvater gold in my hands.

I’ve decided that in about July/  August I’ll be doing an RC re-read and of course getting my Tarot skills up to par in preparation for these two gems in September.

Right now I’m just taking it one day at a time and trying not to think too much about what my life will be like ARC.

You can pre-order the The Raven’s Prophecy Tarot Deck through Llewellyn HERE.

I had issues with the Llewellyn site maybe because I'm in Australia, who knows, but I ended up pre-ordering through Amazon HERE. I payed about $37 which I'm hoping was in AUD. It's projected to arrive sometime in late September.


Photos courtesy Maggie Stiefvaters Tumblr and Maggie Stiefvaters Instagram














No comments:

Post a Comment